Plan for Masters abroad in the field of Electronics in USA
Electronics is a sub-discipline of Engineering and allows you to specialize in designing devices and systems based on printed circuit boards. A Master in Electronics and Telecommunication in the USA means studying a wide range of subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, and Math. Telecommunications also broadens and means you can specialize in anything from satellites in space to the internet. This is an interesting field that can be connected to Economics and Business as well and for students seeking a good career, a Master in Electronics and Telecommunication in the USA is the first step.
Check your eligibility with us with our FREE online Assessment and Make your move to the USA.You can contact us for a query related to immigration.
Network management, digital media technology, microelectronic engineering, computer networks engineering, information electronics, communication electronics, and many more come under the specialization area. Students pursuing a Master in Electronics and Telecommunication should have the appropriate educational background and experience specific to each program.
Requirements for Master’s degree in the USA
The equivalent of an international four-year Bachelor’s degree program from an accredited university.
• If you have a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year diploma, first you can complete a qualifying Pre-Master’s program first
• Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
• English language ability between TOEFL for direct entry
• Resumé for MBA programs
• Specific Requirements for individual courses
If you want a job in this field in the USA you need a special job profile
Electrical engineering jobs in the USA include designing, developing, testing, and supervising the manufacturing of electrical equipment, systems, and components. The broadcast and communications systems, electric motors, navigation systems, power generation equipment, automobiles, aircraft, and spacecraft are included in this.
Electrical engineering job descriptions can include:
• Elaborating and Advancement of products by designing them in new ways of using electrical power
• Participating in the manufacture, installation, and testing of electrical components and devices
• Manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications for electronic systems
• Analyze and evaluate electrical and electronic devices or systems to recommend improvements, modifications or repair.
Some Top UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ELECTRONICS MASTER’S DEGREE IN USA
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
2. Stanford University
3. The University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
4. The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
5. Harvard University
6. California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
7. Georgia Institute of Technology
8. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
9. University of Michigan
10. Princeton University